Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I'm in a WHIMSIE Tornado!


Queen of A.D.D., I have so many projects going at once, I'm never quite sure which ones will be finished first!!! No EBAY last week, as I felt that most people would be enjoying their last weekend of Summer.... It always makes me a little sad, as Jack just keeps growing up and soon the rains will come... waaaaaah!



Tonight the MARKETPLACE will be released, and I have ONE SCARY Whimsie being offered!!! In addition to my Hezabuh, I have Oliver the Owl Shaker, and Mr. Bones the Skeleton Mask. Oh, and because I can't hold a surprise very long... I will give you a sneaky peek!.... Click on the MARKETPLACE to go and give my "kids" a home!!!


Oh... here's further evidence that Autumn is here... My Cinderella pumpkin split on the vine... biggest cinderella that I've ever grown... well over 50 lbs and possibly 75... It's very purty! I will post pictures of my Conan baby.... He's almost 90 lbs now too... Everything is growing and moving along... Big Hugs!!!





5 comments:

Shabby Cottage Shops said...

Gosh your pumpkin is almost as big Conan, he sure has grown.

I love the "Queen of A.D.D! All of them are just unique and fun!

MarZel said...

Your Work is fabulous and the picture of your dog is perfect!

Libby Murphy said...

Oh such talent and what a handsome puppy you have. So love your site.
Happy Twirls

Daydreamer :) said...

Beautiful doggie :D

By Way of Salem said...

OMG - what a gorgeous dog! Is that a harleguin? Just beautiful. I had a huge black dane many years ago - such sweet dogs. Love it!