Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN WORKSHOP


I am teaching my first Workshop this year in Chehalis, Washington, on Sunday, July 11th, from 9:30am to 5:00pm with Terri Brush. A sweetheart of a lady whom I've known for many years has invited me to teach. This one day ART Retreat will be held at Terri Brush's studio. A long time thought in my head that I have finally created just for this class! Each of you will create and complete a Halloween "Advent" Calendar for you and yours to enjoy for years to come. We will travel the Mixed Media map with techniques in sculpting with paper clay, painting with acrylics, and collage to produce something MAGICAL for your home. Handy supplies to bring with you would be collage papers, co-ordinating buttons, and if you have a favorite paint brush..... I will post a picture of your project when available. The Cost of this One Day Workshop is $140.00






Seats are already getting filled, so HURRY if you are interested in playing with me on July 11th... I've included a PAYPAL shopping button, for your convenience... Much happiness and peace to you! Christy

1 comment:

By Way of Salem said...

Oh it sounds wonderful! I live up in Auburn so Chehalis I think is about an hour or so south. If I don't have school that day, I would love to come down and join. I'll get back to you!!! How great! I've been looking to meet some local artists. :)
Jeannine