Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Sunday, January 28, 2007

Friends & Family

It's been a tough couple of weeks for both of the above. No matter how many you have, you always have room for more.... As I have gotten older, I have found that you must hold your friends and family very tight, and always take the moment to express how much you love them. I would like there to be no doubts in how I feel!

Many of you know that I have a special partner here in Whimsieland and his name is Greg, or commonly known as "ELF". He has always been my partner with this adventure that I am on, and as of this week, we are even more joined at the hip! Elf's regular "day job" has been very slow and sporadic for the past 6 months. A new job is coming, but there will still be some room to help me more.... so Elf and I have agreed to expand Whimsieland with new designs, Website updates, and more sales. We've had our first "strategy meeting", and it makes me smile that he wants to be so involved. And being a man, he really needed some organization, so cleaning out commenced. (He even re-organized several areas, that just made more sense to him... I thought it was so sweet) I love him more than he will ever know!

Tonight you will see the first of many Whimsies to be ready for adoption. Please take a minute to check them out... on EBAY: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZccswhimsies

No comments: