Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Monday, January 01, 2007

Where Dreams Have Wings

NEW BEGINNINGS: Happy NEW YEARS!!!! The whiteboard is washed clean and anything is possible! The holidays were so enjoyable, and the two week break... was FANTASTIC!! Now when I say two week break, I really don't take a total break from my work. (How can you not do something you love) I "piddle"... just doodle, play with little lonely projects waiting for me to finish, and try to organize! I did accomplish all of the above. I made promises and goals for myself, and really look forward to achieving ALL of them.. (no pressure..ha.ha.ha.) Here are a few of the promises I made... 1. Show the Whimsies to the World...(send them to visit magazine editors) 2. Find a quality Craft/Art show and exhibit. 3) Experiment with canvas, collage, and reproduction of the Whimsies. I hope only the best and good health to all of you! Happy New Years!

No comments: