Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Friday, February 09, 2007

PFATT Marketplace this Sunday!

This Sunday, February 10th, another release of www.pfattmarketplace.com . I am so proud to be a part of such a wonderful collection of Folk Artist. Here is a little peek at what's new:
There are auctions ending Friday, Saturday, & Sunday this weekend. So please check them out.

This week has been so very strange. Filled with miscommunications, elation, dispair, and hope. I am so very lucky to be a person following their dreams, and I try to never forget it... I am always looking for ways to grow my business and myself as a person. Sometimes there are so many options that I get so confused, I do nothing... I've been searching and praying for a direction for the past 13 months, and although I don't know the answers, I feel I'm getting very close to the conclusion. Something Big is just around the corner...I can feel it... If you know my work, maybe you have a thought on what a Whimsie girl is to do... Leave me a comment. I'm really interested!

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Hi! Just read your post(I have admired your gorgeous work for a long time) and wanted you to know that I think you are such a truly talented artist, that no matter what direction you take to grow your business, the world will be in for a treat! You really have some of the most orginal art I have ever seen :-).