Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Friends and PFun!



Who knew when I booked this adventure, how much I would need this happy time with loving friends???? Well thankfully the heavens did, and so on Thursday I will be meeting some my dear PFATTIES in Napa for 5 days! I've had the good fortune to laugh with several ladies and I imagine we will be life long friends.... So now I can add more to my list.

I will be meeting for the first time.. in person... Colleen Moody/ASeasonalMood, Brenda/MyBackyardGarden, Debbie/LaughingDoll, Robin/Outsidetheboxprimitives, Pam Gracia/Softinthehead, and Joanne/DisgustedCats

And for Repeat Hugs....

Sandy, Lori (Nana), Penny McAlister, Kathy, and Iva Wilcox

Friends are what make the world go round.... Gather as many as you can!

5 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Love, LOve the banner it's gorgeous!
Sandra Evertson

Carolee said...

Retreats with artist friends are just the best! Have a wonderful time, Christy. :)

~ Carolee

Doreen said...

Christy. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.

Big hugs to you
Doreen

Sabii Wabii said...

Well to my surprise I just saw this yet heard about you all from my friend Sue who owns Madonna Estates!
I wish I could have met you all....Next time! Isn't the valley beautiful? What all did you so here? Tell me tell me..
Terisa

A gathering Place for Eclectic Artisians said...

How wonderful for you Christy...Wasn't this your second trip to California..I meet you with my agent (RaeAnn) in Orange County many years ago... As a matter of fact Penny was at that show also.
You did a show at Holiday Inn Express. That was a nice gathering also. Hickey Pickey and Sharon of Mustardseed was there also. I am sure you enjoyed this current trip also, your pictures are wonderful. I live near San Francisco in Stockton, California. I put your blog link on my blog . Hope that was ok. Drop by and vist my blog sometimes. Takecare and Keep making these wonderful wares.
Sandra