Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Sunday, March 30, 2008

Friends and PFun!



Who knew when I booked this adventure, how much I would need this happy time with loving friends???? Well thankfully the heavens did, and so on Thursday I will be meeting some my dear PFATTIES in Napa for 5 days! I've had the good fortune to laugh with several ladies and I imagine we will be life long friends.... So now I can add more to my list.

I will be meeting for the first time.. in person... Colleen Moody/ASeasonalMood, Brenda/MyBackyardGarden, Debbie/LaughingDoll, Robin/Outsidetheboxprimitives, Pam Gracia/Softinthehead, and Joanne/DisgustedCats

And for Repeat Hugs....

Sandy, Lori (Nana), Penny McAlister, Kathy, and Iva Wilcox

Friends are what make the world go round.... Gather as many as you can!

5 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Love, LOve the banner it's gorgeous!
Sandra Evertson

Carolee said...

Retreats with artist friends are just the best! Have a wonderful time, Christy. :)

~ Carolee

Doreen Frost said...

Christy. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.

Big hugs to you
Doreen

Our Hands For Hope said...

Well to my surprise I just saw this yet heard about you all from my friend Sue who owns Madonna Estates!
I wish I could have met you all....Next time! Isn't the valley beautiful? What all did you so here? Tell me tell me..
Terisa

Sandra Caldwell said...

How wonderful for you Christy...Wasn't this your second trip to California..I meet you with my agent (RaeAnn) in Orange County many years ago... As a matter of fact Penny was at that show also.
You did a show at Holiday Inn Express. That was a nice gathering also. Hickey Pickey and Sharon of Mustardseed was there also. I am sure you enjoyed this current trip also, your pictures are wonderful. I live near San Francisco in Stockton, California. I put your blog link on my blog . Hope that was ok. Drop by and vist my blog sometimes. Takecare and Keep making these wonderful wares.
Sandra