Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Thursday, February 02, 2012

I Need A Computer Sniper!



Ohhhhhh Whoey Me!!! I wanted to update my broken links from my Whimsie Newsletter that I sent on January 31st before today, however my computer is giving me FITS!!!  Here are the good links to my "LEAP YEAR LAPIN" Online Workshop beginning 2/29/2012.... http://rosesonmytable.ning.com/
Thank you to your wonderful response to my first EHAG EMPORIUM listing of the Queen of Spiders! The Queen has been adopted and will be flying away to her new home!  The STAR TAROT CARD is still available, please contact me for details...
Now to waken my computer techie...so he may go to High School! LOL

No comments: