Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Friday, January 27, 2012

An Aaa Haa Moment!!

Oh they happen, but I think you've got to be ready for them. Thank you to April and several others, I got one this week!

I thought "everyone" understood what an "ONLINE WORKSHOP" meant...However after April posting within the Comments of this Blog and running into some old friends that just looked at me with a blank stare when I said, "I'm teaching Online Workshops", it hit me! People don't understand what I'm talking about! SHOCKING! LOL!

The creation of the "Online Workshop" opens the doors to ANYONE, ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME the ability to learn ART without leaving your home. It's convenient, cost effective, and a great opportunity to take classes from some of the BEST Artist in the World! I hope you won't miss the opportunity to take join the Movement of Learning Art Online.... either from me in my upcoming Leap Year Lapin ( www.rosesonmytable.ning.com ) or at this Summer's Artful Gathering ( www.artfulgatherings.blogspot.com )

1 comment:

MJL said...

That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure. I've signed up and requested my Lapin kit, can't wait for the 29th to get here. Looking forward to getting started. Have a nice day!! Marcy