Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Sunday, January 15, 2012

NOW.... This is some Inspiration!!!!

As some of you know, in this past year I've been teaching Whimsie making ONLINE, and as much as I've "taught", I've got to say I've learned that much more. There are so many beautiful souls out there shining through their creative spirit that it's just blinding!

One of my "students" shared this VIDEO with the class yesterday, and I wanted to share it with you!

Another beautiful "student" has given me my "theme" for today: If God leads me to it - He will lead me through it.

3 comments:

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hi, Miss CC
Well, I saw the lovely whimsy magnets you are giving away over at EHAG...so I entered the giveaway drawing. I like your theme for today one of your 'students' quoted. Some times inspiration hits me from above and I do need to follow through with it...so, I like the 'He will lead me through it' phrase.
Have a lovely week!
Teresa in California
Please come visit my blog!

Unknown said...

Love that saying...mind if I borrow it...I want to share it with a friend!

Carly

CCs Whimsies said...

Yes, Carly... You most certainly can!