Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Handy Dandy Notebook

Where would I be without my NOTEBOOK? Good Lord, I'd hate to imagine!

I've been keeping NOTEBOOKS for most of CC's Whimsies career. Prior to having my own business, I used a Daytimer..mainly to C.Y.A, however I realized the importance of accomplishing things via documentation. As an independant business person, only YOU can keep yourself on track, tell yourself "good job", and ultimately watch your goals materialize.

Every morning, I make coffee, grab the newspaper, and then make my list in the Notebook. Sometimes it's just simple things, however being able to cross something off the list, builds some confidence and momentum that will build to something bigger.

I always make a weekly goal of 4 or 5 things that I incorporate into the 7 days... Those things always feel great to cross off. My goal is to be able to write a few one year goals, and that's what this Blog journey is all about.... figuring those out!

No comments: